In class we're starting to program tools that we could use in Maya using Python.
Here are a few ideas of what I had in mind:
*1. Create randomly distributed objects (simulate debris)
*2. Create 4 planes of varying sizes.
3. Translate selected objects and clear history.
4. Translate selected verticies.
*5. Create a small room (four walls and a floor).
6. Select Faces and insert subdivision
7. A tool to combine selected objects, delete history, and place pivot below center
8. An interface to hold the tools I create.
9. A tool to planar map multiple pieces on the Z-axis.
10. A tool that creates a twisted plane (for particle trails).